Build a Career with ComplyWorks
As our business continues to grow, so does the need to attract and retain quality employees to join our team. ComplyWorks actively supports a business culture that is dedicated to the growth of employees. Every member of the ComplyWorks team is encouraged to pursue educational opportunities that will be beneficial in both their current and future careers. We provide our team with mentorship, internal coaching, and a thorough training foundation so that they can achieve their goals at both a business and personal level.
If you are interested in any of the below opportunities, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Client Training & Events Specialist
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Business Development, the Client Training & Events Specialist will be responsible for increasing client knowledge of ComplyWorks’ solutions through webinars, on-line workshops, user groups, conferences and other events. This role is meant to improve customer experience, overall satisfaction and speed up the onboarding process of new clients while refreshing existing client system use. The Client Training & Events Specialist will conduct needs assessments and refine the design, development, and delivery of ComplyWorks training. They will also explore other client training tools, and resources such as playbooks, podcasts, and video to improve the client training experience. Other responsibilities will include developing internal and external training for new product launches, priming town hall meetings, managing user group sessions, hosting tradeshows and coordinate other speaking events.
If you are passionate about making an impact, excited by the prospect of creating something from the ground up, innately curious, and ready to hit the ground running, this role may be just what you are looking for.
Essential Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Primary function is to schedule, develop and deliver weekly contractor training on ComplyWorks solutions, learning series, solution spotlights, and thought leadership sessions through live webinars
- Produces recordings of webinar sessions for anytime, anywhere consumption
- Plans and facilitates guest lecturer/presentations for ComplyWorks Compliance Management webinar series
- Leads the webinar and on-line workshop training of new solution roll-outs - including logistics & communications
- Establishes success metrics, measures/evaluates results of webinar training effectiveness and client satisfaction. Consolidates report dashboard, includes client feedback, interprets information, provides recommendations and seeks to continuously improve the training program
- Develops annual internal and external training plan/ program and delivers accordingly
- Explores new innovative and creative ideas to improve contractor training and client knowledge retention
- Maintains Training Demo account and relevant content and use cases
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure a consistent training approach for webinar delivery in other languages
- Manages multiple webinar accounts and ensures they are being effectively utilized. Researches webinar platforms annually to ensure ComplyWorks has the optimal webinar solution at the best price
- Coordinates events scheduling, planning and participation in key events such as town halls, focus groups, tradeshows or existing golf tournaments (room setups, food/ beverage specifications, AV requirements, timeline and billing)
- Manages planning and logistics including venue, guest list, follow-ups, etc.
- Manages all post event activity including lead management transfers to sales & ROI calculations
- Conducts post program evaluation analysis and provides recommendations to senior management
- Manages promotional material inventory
- Develops annual event plan and budget based on executive and director input
- Supports new customer webinar sessions to associations, large groups, etc.
- Coordinates information distribution for bulletin management & system notification communications
- An undergraduate degree in Communications, Education, technical or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience a client education / training role/ experience in a training program management role or similar is required
- Proven experience in creating training content and learning resources
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective facilitation, public speaking and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and proficient in using webinar software/ platforms such as GoToWebinar
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Collaborative attitude and team player
- Highly motivated self-starter - driven to succeed
- Organized, High attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Highly motivated creative problem solver
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize in very fast pace environment
- Expert Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Also fluent in written and spoken French is an asset
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.